Miniature Schnauzer is a German dog breed who contains many great characteristics in order to become a perfect companion in each family such as intelligent, affectionate, funny and enthusiastic.They would bring you happy and warm feeling since they are always by your side everywhere and of course you would never feel alone when having a Miniature Schnauzer puppy besides. Current Miniature Schnauzer price is approximately much higher than those of other dog breeds, and are around $800/puppy, on the average.
In the below article, we would update some information on prices, as well as the best addresses to find Miniature Schnauzer puppies for sale .
Supplies to Prepare before Picking Up a Puppy
- House or Crate
- Food & Nutrition
- Dry Food
- Wet Food
- Canned Food
Miniature Schnauzer price range
Depending on raising purposes and quality of gene, family records and origins, Miniature Schnauzer dog price is classified into 2 main groups: Miniature Schnauzer with limited registrations (only for pet purposes) and Miniature Schnauzer with full registrations (allowed for breeding).
Prices of Miniature Schnauzer dogs raised as family pets
For puppies with limited registrations, you could raise them as family pets and would not be allowed for breeding.Prices of these puppies are rather moderate, from around $600 to $900/puppy.If you only need to raisefamily pets as your good companion, the puppies with limited registrations would be a reasonable choice for you.
Prices of Miniature Schnauzer dogs allowed for breeding
You would be allowed for breeding these puppies, but at the same time, you have to pay for them at much higher prices.The prices of puppies with full registrations are varied, and mainly depend on family records, bllodlines and their dog breeding farms.
- Miniature Schnauzer puppies coming from normal dog breeding farms are offered from around $2800 to $3000/puppy.These puppies have normal family records and are mainly raised for pet purposes.
- Miniature Schnauzer puppies coming from famous dog breeding farms would cost much higher, from around $3000 to $6500/puppy. These puppies often have outstanding family records and are mainly raised for breeding and participating in the Dog beauty shows.
>> You May Also Like:
- Best Airline Approved Dog Carrier with Wheels
- Best Waterproof Dog Boots that Actually Stay On Reviews
- How much does a German Rottweiler puppy cost?
- Doberman Pinscher – Best guard dog breed from German
Where to find Miniature Schnauzer for sale
Miniature Schnauzer puppies for sale websites
- Hoobly.com/Miniature-Schnauzer/ – Hooby is a big pet advertisement website. Thus, the numbers of Miniature Schnauzer puppies here are very varied. You would have manychoices for sizes, colors and suitable prices for you. If you are looking for a cute Miniature Schnauzer puppy, this is absolutely a reliable address for your choice.
- marketplace.akc.org/puppies/miniature-schnauzer – This may be the most reliable address that any pet lovers know well. AKC Market would offer you the puppies who are guaranteed about 100% good health and you do not have to worry in cases any problems would happen after taking them home, because AKC would always give you suitable warranties.
- Puppyfinder.com/schnauzer-miniature-puppies/ – The same as Hoobly, this is a general pet website so that you could refer.The numbers of Schnauzer puppies for sale here are rather huge and varied from colors, sizes, prices and you could choose a suitable puppy easily.
Miniature Schnauzer for sale from Reputed breeders
1. Reberstain’s Miniature Schnauzer
This is an experienced dog breeding farm for many years in breeding Miniature Schnauzer dog field. They have created significantly intelligent and beautiful dogs who won many high prizes in the Dog Beauy Shows. This is the address that would provide you puppies with good quality for your reference.
You could find more information and contact Reberstain here: http://www.loveschnauzers.com
2. Kate Werk
This is the talented and professional dog breeder. Kate Werk has created significant puppies who won many high prizes in some dog beauty shows.The profession, passion and serious working attitude of this dog breeding farm help you fell satisfied about them.
You could view Mini Schnauzer puppies on sale at Kate Werk here: http://www.katewerk.com
3. Riggs Miniature Schnauzer
The highlight of this dog breeding farm is their large scale and professional working style.Each puppy created by them has been the great achievement of their effort, passion and sincere love that they brought to their compinions. Miniature Schnauzer puppies here are guaranteed about good health status and characteristics.This is such a reliable address that you could refer in case that you are absolutely concerned on this dog breed.
You could refer detail information, address or contact directly Riggs Miniature Schnauzer farm here: http://www.ilovemyminischnauzer.com
Miniature Schnauzer attributes
Miniature Schnauzers have fit and small bodies. They are from around 11 inches – 13 inches (30cm – 36cm) and weigh from around 10 pounds – 15 pounds (5kg – 7kg). They have long rectangular – shape heads, and dense coats covering around their faces and muzzles.They have thick eyebrows and big round eyes.Their small ears often hang downward or are cut to hang upward.
Their coat is thick and dense. Their hair is short on the body while one on the faces and muzzles is long and dense. And thehair in the necks, lower abdomens and legsis longer than ones on their body.Coat colors often are black, pepper-and-salt, grey or grey – black.
Miniature Schnauzer is a happy dog breed who loves playing and is absolutely loyal to family.They always are by your side anytime and make you feel not alone.Although this dog breed is small, they know how to guard. Specificly, they would protect the relatives who they love and are often suspicious to the strangers.
They are intelligent dog breed and quickly adapt. You could teach them some tips or circus performances since they learn new lessons very quickly.Sometimes, they are very stubborn andobstinate. When they are stubborn, their favorite habits are to pretend not hearing you. Thus, you should have regular training plans since they are a child in order to change their behaviors.