- Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural
- Dry Food
- Age: Adult Only
- 360 kcal/cup
- Bully Max High Performance Super Premium
- Dry Food
- Age: Puppy & Adult
- 535 kcal/cup
- Taste of the Wild - Grain Free - Real Meat Recipe
- Wet Food
- Age: Puppy & Adult
- 360 kcal/cup
The Pitbull, American Bully American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Bulldogs, and American Pitbull Terriers are usually categorized below the Pitbull Class. Numerous numbers of these breeds were initially developed as combat dogs; hence, a great stigma sprang up against the Pitbull dogs.
The Pitbull is actually one of the fondest and tender-hearted breeds you’ll ever come in contact with but feeding them could be a problem especially when they are puppies. So, have you been searching for an effective and reliable dog food for your Pitbull puppies that will ensure they gain muscle and weight? If your answer is “YES’’ kindly continue reading this review. We have reviewed the four best dog foods for Pitbull puppies to save you the stress.
>> You May Also Like:
- Best insulated dog house for Winter. Insulated heated dog house
- Best Indoor Dog House. Best Indoor Dog Kennel & Crate Reviews
- Best Airline Approved Pet Carriers in Cabin for Dog and Cat
I. Best Dog Foods for Pitbull & Bully Puppies to Gain Weight and Muscle Reviews
1. Bully Max Dog Food for Pitbull Puppies
Free of moisture, the Bully Max Dog Food for Pitbull Puppies works pretty well for all healthy and active athletic dogs which make it deem fit for your awesome Pitbull puppy
Bully Max dog food contains about 30% protein derived from natural real meat which will assist your Pitbull puppies to acquire weight and enable them to build stronger muscles and also prevents your dogs from becoming obese during the nutrition regime. A 20% fat quantity is also allocated inside the food which aids healthy growth of your puppies. An increased amount of calorie and high content-protein diet makes active Pitbulls energetic
Another benefit of Bully Max for Pitbull is that the ingredients are so free of artificial grains, additives, wheat, soya or corns.
- Higher per-cup calories than other class of foods it belongs to
- Excellent meal for Pitbull puppies to add weight
- Up to 30% protein derived naturally giving your Pitbull all energy he requires
- It is quite costly
2. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Food for Pitbull Puppies
Blue Buffalo Wilderness contains high protein. It is grain-free and features real chicken as the number one ingredient. Pitbull Puppies are very fond of dry foods that are rich in meat due to the fact that they are important in building a very strong muscle for Pitbull puppies.
Also, the Buffalo Wilderness food for Pitbull puppies has no preservatives and flavors that are artificial, so wholesome food can be enjoyed by the puppies in the way nature wants.
- Blue Wilderness Buffalo Food is the most Excellent for increasing puppy weights
- It is very rich in protein
- It emphasizes on ingredients that are natural
- It is slightly costly
3. Purina ONE SmartBlend Dog Food for Pitbull Puppies
Purina One SmartBlend Pure Instinct is a very smart choice if you are searching for cheap food for Pitbull puppies. Although it is cheaper, it still contains a very high-quality protein-based animal products. Real Venison along with Real Turkey is the number one ingredient.
Purina One has a digestible composition of 3% Fiber, 17% Fat and 12% Moisture. Numerous owners of Pitbull puppies have given their honest opinion that their puppy’s gas issues and stomach upset were resolved after moving ahead to this food.
- It is made from tuna and real salmon which provides your Pitbull up 30% superior protein in order to gain healthier muscles
- It features glucosamine for building healthy joints, antioxidants and also a very healthy Omega H-3 fatty acids
- It is not free of grains
4. Taste of the Wild Wet Dog Food for Pitbull Puppies
The owners of pets are very happy to see their Pitbull puppies wolfing cans of these wet food down. Taste of the Wild is ranked by us as a top Pitbull wet food for puppies.
The Taste of the Wild wet dog food derives its nutritional composition from real salmon and protein. With this macro profile, high quality and not just only quantity counts, and your puppy will be grateful to you as he ingests his food all the way.
- It contains a very beneficial fatty acid that makes sure your Pitbull puppies has an attractive coat
- It contains a superior digestible formula that gives your puppies assistance and also builds up their muscles.
- Be watchful of cans that are dented as this might adulterate the seal
II. Buying Guide
Features to Consider when Buying the Best Dog food for your Pitbull Puppies
When purchasing a dog food for your Pitbull puppy, you have to be cognizant of the quantity of energy it needs. You will be required to make available, a high protein diet allocated with a lot of nutrients.
Pitbull puppy nutritional needs and that of the huge breed dog category like the German Shepherd are similar, so you will be required to purchase food for dogs that are of larger breeds to your Pitbull puppies.
The Most Appropriate Diet for Pitbull Puppies
Below are the lists of the major nutritional needs of Pitbull puppies
- High-quality carb
- High protein content
- Healthy Fatty Acids and Fat Contents
- Minerals and Vitamins
High-Quality Carb: Carbohydrates must be got from reliable sources. Getting a dog food with carbs that come from peas and sweet potato, and you can be sure that your Pitbull puppy will be fully energized.
High Protein Content: Young Pitbull need the necessary amino acids to build their lean muscles got from high-quality protein sources
Healthy Fatty Acids and Fat Contents: Don’t cloud your minds with the notion that fat is bad, you just have to give your puppy the right type. Dog food that contains healthy omega-3 fatty acids and fats will ensure that your Pitbull’s skin is well-nourished and supple.
Minerals and Vitamins: Pitbull require phosphorus, calcium, and iron to ensure they gain weight and muscle. Vitamins E, C, B, and A are very important as well.
III. Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I should try to accelerate the mass of my Pitbull puppy muscle when he’s still young?
This isn’t recommended in any way. Adhere to the diet plan. It might be of great disadvantage in the long run if you try to accelerate the mass of your Pitbull puppy at a very young age as he might have a deformed bone structure.
What kind of food will make Pitbull puppies exhibit allergies?
When we’re talking about breeds that exhibit allergies, Pitbulls aren’t top of the list, however, they usually have skin problems with some types of ingredients. Kindly notify your vet if your puppy develops allergies as a result of some sensitive ingredients.
When it comes to giving your Pitbull puppy the desirable meal, making a smart choice is very paramount in making sure that your puppy stays happy, healthy and is growing as expected. So, to assist you in making a smart and happy choice, we have completed the task of coming up with the best dog food for Pitbull puppies to gain weight and muscle.