Food Meme Raccoon Kanji Trash Panda Pullover Hoodie
This is one nice design. The Food Meme Raccoon Kanji Trash Panda hoodie has a cute baby raccoon, also called a kit(not in the normal white, black and grey colour this time), sitted with its legs spread out, eating from something it has in its hands which looks like a leftover food which has been initially trashed. This is a reality of the racoons or trash pandas as they’re also called because they like eating from bins wherever they find one. They are known to be omnivores and have readily adapted to urban environments, scavenging garbage bins and other food sources.
Raccoons are unusual, for their thumbs enable them to open many closed containers (such as garbage cans and doors). They are known for being sharp; their intelligence and skillfullness empowers them to survive in a wide range of environments. This food meme hoodie is available in lovely colours and styles. Do go for this, it’ll look awesome on you and loved ones.
Food Meme Raccoon Kanji Trash Panda Pullover Hoodie is the best gift for ladies, men, women, sister, brother, mother, father, aunt, uncle, grandma,…. This Pullover Hoodie for Men and Women is also best gift for birthday, Chirstmas, New Year, Patrick Day, Father’s day, Mother’s day, Valentine’s day, St. Patrick’s day, Halloween…
- Designed by PetPom
- 7.8-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly fleece
- Air jet yarn for a soft, pill-resistant finish
- Two-ply hood Dyed-to-match drawcord; Front pouch pocket
- Decoration type: Digital Print or Screen Print (based on design & quantity)
- Made by Gildan
>> Size Guide:
* 100% Our products are made and ship from US!
* Send us an message to [email protected] and we will do anything to change that design for you.
* SHARE it with your friends, order together and get free shipping for order over 75$+